2 medium baking potatoes
4 oz cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon salt
2 spring onions finely chopped
2 tablespoons cooked sweet corn kernels
2 green chillies finely chopped
1. Wash and prick the potatoes and cook in microwave on high for 8-10 mins.
2. When potatoes are cooked cut into halves.
3. Scoop out the flesh from the potato shell leaving the skin intact .
4. Put all the scooped potato flesh into a bowl. Add the onions, sweet corn, chillies, salt , pepper,1 teaspoon butter and two ounces of cheese and mix thoroughly.
5. Place the potato skins on oven proof dish and scoop back the mixture into the skins.
6. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake in oven for 20 minutes till cheese melts and turns golden brown.