8 oz self raising flour
8 oz butter or margerine(must be soft and room temperature)
8 oz sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 oz butter softened
6 oz icing sugar
Food colouring of choice few drops
1 tablespoon water
Sweets for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Place cake cases into a 12 hole tartlet tin
3. Cream together the sugar and butter
4. Add eggs mix gently
5. Add the vanilla , mix throughly
6.Sift the flour and fold into mixture.
7.Divide mixture into 24 cases and bake in oven for 15 mins until golden brown
8. Remove and allow to cool.
9. Cream together the icing sugar and softened butter
10. Add food colour and water.
11.When cakes are cooled , spread or pipe the icing over each cake and sprinkle with sweets or decoration of your choice.
Alternatively the mixture can be poured into a 9 inch greased and lined cake tin to make a large cake.Cook at 180 degrees for 35-40 mins.