Keri no ras(mango puree)-A simple and refreshing gujarati dessert, light and tasty to eat.Made from ripe fresh mangoes, chilled and served with puri.
4 Ripe mangoes
1 tablespoon powdered sugar( optional if mangoes are not sweet enough)
1. Wash the mangoes and dry them.
2. Roll the mangoes between your hands to release the juices.
3. Skin and cut the mango into diced pieces, discard the stone.
4. Place diced mango pieces in a food processor.
5.Puree the mango.
6. Sieve the mango pulp to remove any fibres
7. Add powdered sugar only if the mangoes are not sweet enough.
8. Mix throughly and transfer to a serving dish.
Serve with plain puris.