Chocolate sundae- A chocolate lovers delight, cubes of moist choloate cake, complimented by rich smooth and creamy vanilla ice cream. Topped with a lovely warm chocolicious chocolate sauce. Certainly not for the faint hearted , this dessert is just tooo chocolatey!!! - warning for chololate lovers only!!
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 slice chocolate cake
For chocolate sauce:
75ml double cream
40g of dark chocolate roughly chopped
½tsp of vanilla essence
1. Bake the chocolate as per recipe here. You will need a slice for this recipe.
2. For the chocolate sauce, Put the cream into a small heavy-based pan and heat gently, stirring frequently.
3. When the cream comes to the boil, remove from the heat. Let it cool for a minute and then stir in the chopped chocolate.
4. Stir gently until smooth, stir in the vanilla essence.
5. Dice the chocolate cake into bite size pieces.
6. Place a few pieces into an ice cream glass, top with 1 scoop vanilla ice cream.
7. Add the remaining pieces of cake and top with second scoop of vanilla ice cream.
8. Pour over chocolate sauce and serve immediately.
You may like: