Thankyou Rachana from VEGGI FARE for bestowing me with this lovely Award. It's an honour to receive it. However it does come with some conditions and they are that I have to divulge 7 things about myself , and then nominate and pass the award to 7 other blogger friends.
So here goes:
1. My passion for cooking started at a tender age of 10 and its grown since then.
2. I am a vegetarian and love all kinds of food, especially savory dishes.
3. One thing I cant live with out........masala chai.
4. My favourite dish that I am cook for family and friends is chilli paneer.
5. I dislike okras although will eat them under exceptional circumstances.
6. My new years resolution is to take photographic classes to learn how to take good photos.
7.My motto "Be happy be content with what you have" and you will never be dissapointed in life.
I pass this award to
Authentic Food Delights
Although I have been blogging for sometime ,I am pretty new to this "foodie" blogging community so please If any one else visiting here would like the award feel free to accept it also.
Thanks once again to Rachana for making simply.food feel so welcome.These are for you thankyou. :)
More Awards- Many many thanks for passing these awards to me. simply.food is honoured that there are so many foodie friends who who think that this blog is deserving of such recognition..
Thanks Aruna- VEGGIE PARADISE
Thanks Sailaja-Sailaja Kitchen
Thanks SE-Denu Foods
@ se The tag that came with this blog is same as answered above so not answering again.