2 cups whole wheat flour
3 tablespoons sunflower oil
1 teaspoon salt
Water to make dough.
Sun flower oil for frying
1. In a bowl add the flour, salt and the oil.
2. Using the tips of your fingers gently rub the oil into the flour to make a bread crumb type mixture.
3. Add a little water and make stiff dough. Cover and leave for 30 mins.
4. After half an hour knead the dough and divide into 12 balls
5. Roll out each paratha about 5 inches in diameter
6. Starting about 1cm from top edge of paratha cut a vertical slit down the paratha leaving 1 cm edge at the bottom edge too. Cut 3 more slits. When you pick the paratha up it should still be in one piece. Repeat for rest of dough .
NB-These paratha should be crunchy and crispy.