3 tablespoons left over black eyed bean (lobia bean)curry.
2 tablespoon diced cucumber
1 small tomato de seeded and diced
2 teaspoons sour cream
1 tablespoon grated cheese
1 spring onion finely diced
Salt and pepper to taste
2. In a dish add the sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper and spring onion and mix.
3. Warm the burrito in a skillet.
4. Transfer burrito to a serving plate; spread the sour cream mixture over it.
5. Next spread the black eyed bean curry over it.
6. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato, cucumber and roll up burrito.
7. Cut into two and serve immediately with potato crisps and a side salad.
You may like:
Toasted cheese and tomato sandwich