Masala Paniyarams- A tasty snack made from left over Paniyarams, stir fried to make them crispy, garnished with coconut and coriander to give them an added flavour.
10-12 Paniyarams1 tablespoon grated coconut
3 green chillies finely chopped
2 red dried chillies
3 curry leaves
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
½ teaspoon urad dhal
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh finely chopped coriander leaves
1. Cut the paniyarams in to quarters.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, when hot add the mustard seeds, urad dhal, red chillies and curry leaves.
3. Once they start to splutter add the sesame seeds and paniyaram pieces.
4. Toss and stir fry till paniyaram pieces turns slightly crispy and start to take on golden colour. Add lemon juice
5. Transfer to serving dish, Sprinkle with grated coconut, chopped chillies and fresh coriander.
NB- I used left over methi paniyarams from the previous days meal.
You may like:
Spicy Lounge-COL left over delicacies event.