Wednesday, 12 January 2011
An award and a tag.
This beautiful award comes from Smitha of Smitha's spicy flavours.
Smith has a wonderful collection of recipes in her blog, a dancing cook who has combined passion in both activities. Do drop by and see her collection of recipes.
Thanks Smith of making simply.food worth of this award. Its truely rewarding and inspiring to receive any form of recognition. ..........but as always there is a catch the award comes with a tag:
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who awarded me.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Pass it on to 5 people who I think are fantastic. This is unfair as who do I choose???All my blogger friends are FANTASTIC!!
I pass this tag to :
Deepa -Hamaree Rasoi
Mina-Authentic vegetarian dishes
Kairalisisters- Pazam papadam payasan
Ash - Hastakala
Sandhya- Sandhya's Kitchen
I am going to break the rules now and say If anyone else would like to receive this award and the tag please feel free to take it.
yeh yeh I know.......................!!! I havn't told you anything about me so here goes.
1.Three words that describe me, passionate, organised and loyal.
2. My current passions cooking, food styling, photgraphy and fruit and veg carving which I am learning at the moment.
3. My world - my two daughters and of course my better half .
4. My wish- I wish there were more hours in the day, I have so much I want to do and not enough time to do it in.
5.Where do I see my self 10 years from now, hopefully an author with some cook books published.( Well I can dream can't I??)
6. I am a vegetarian I love most foods but some of my favorite dishes are fusion dishes.
7. I love travelling, been to many places but I loved India the best.The divesity of cultures, the aromatic smells of food, the noise of the city that never sleeps, the vibrant colours and of course the happy go lucky people.
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.