Sunday, 24 July 2011
White chocolate and strawbery tart.
A fast and speedy dessert that takes minutes to make but tastes absolutely scrumpticious.Crunchy biscuit base, with creamy white chololate topping topped with luscious sweet strawberries and a generous scrapping of white chocolate.
12 digestive biscuits
30 grams butter
240 grams white chocolate
125 ml double cream.
1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
240 grams fresh strawberries.
1.Put the digestive biscuits in a mixer and grind coarsely.(like breadcrumbs)
2.In pan add the butter and wait for it to melt. Add the biscuit crumbs and mix together.
3.Take four individual serving dishes and press the crumb mixture in the bottom of each dish and smooth with the back of a spoon.
4. Place these serving dishes in the fridge to chill.
6. Grate the remaining quarter and place in the fridge.
7. Place a bowl on a double boiler and put the chocolat to melt.
8. Once chocolate has melted remove bowl from heat and add the double cream and vanilla and whisk the mixture.
9. Take the chilled serving dishes out of the fridge and spoon over each biscuit base the white chocolate and cream mixture.
10. Slice the strawberries and place on top of the creamy topping.
11. Garnish with the grated white chocolate and serve immediately.
Cook.Eat.Delicious.Desserts- Strawberries event by Raven, guest hosted by Sizzling Tastebuds.
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.