16 oz plain flour
8 oz caster sugar
8 oz butter(room temperature)
1 level teaspoon Dr Oetker bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon Dr Oetker vanilla essence
1/2 cup milk approx
Dr Oetker chocolate designer icing pouch
Dr Oetker chocolate sprinkles
1. Cream the butter and sugar and add the bicarbonate of soda.
2. Add the flour and gradually add the milk to form a dough. (you may not need to use all the milk)
3. Roll the dough in cling film and rest for 30 minutes.
4. On a floured surafce roll out the dough and cut our desired cookie shapes.
5. Place the cookies on a lined baking tray and bake in a preheated 190 degrees C/ 375 degrees F for
12-15 minutes until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
7. Once cooled, decorate using the chocolate designer icing and sprinkle with the chocolate strands.
Lets cook for valentine chocolate / hearts event.
I would like to thank Dr Oetker for the products they kindly supplied, all views in this review are my own.
I am pleased to announce that Dr Oeteker has kindly agreed to send a mini selection of baking and decorating products to one winner of this giveaway.
How To Enter:
· Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
· Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
· Please read the rules below
· Closing date -Midnight 10th March 2012
a Rafflecopter giveaway