NEC Birmingham from 13-17 June 2012
The sun may not be shining yet but you can look forward to a Great British Jubilee Summer with the BBC Good Food Show Summer, returning to the NEC Birmingham from 13-17 June 2012 from 9am - 6pm daily.Every ticket includes entry to BBC Gardeners' World Live, Britain's most friendly and inspirational gardening Show, featuring experts from the Gardeners' World TV program
Highlights of the show are:
The Producers’ Village
The Producers’ Village is always packed with small speciality producers who specialise in local and seasonal produce.The area includes pavilions from Henrietta Green's FoodLoversBritain.com Fair and the extremely popular Ludlow Producers Market.
The summer kitchen
If you're looking for summer recipe inspiratation, you can enjoy top entertainment from your favourite chefs in the Summer Kitchen.The Summer Kitchen features top chefs cooking delicious summer recipes live on stageI.
This is the ultimate destination for anyone who craves tips on how to live the good life and learn about what can be achieved with even the smallest of plots. You'll soon be growing your way to five-a-day!
If you’re enjoying watching MasterChef on television, you're sure to love the live version! See John Torode and Gregg Wallace live, and loud, on stage joined by a whole host of fellow judges, past winners and previous contestants.
To Get more information on the show and reserve your tickets click here
So Are you excited to visit the show?? Would you like to win a pair of tickets??
BBC Good Food show have kindly offered 3 free pairs of tickets to 3 lucky simply.food readers.
There are 8 ways to participate, each comment will count as one entry.There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries.
- You must leave a separate comment for each bonus entry otherwise they will not be counted.
- No Cheating as all entries will be checked.
- The winners will be picked via random org and winners will be notified after competition closes. Winners must claim tickets within 48 hours of receiving notification other wise another winner will be selected.
- Only persons over 18 years can participate.
- Only persons with UK mailing address can participate.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the show and if this happens the competition will become void. No cash alternative will be awarded.
- Competition closes on Sunday 3rd June 19.00 pm
1. Leave a comment saying why you would like the tickets and what part of the show you would enjoy the most.
2. For a second chance to win become a follower of simply.food via google connect in side bar and leave a comment saying you have done so.
3.For a third chance please follow simply.food on twitter and leave a comment telling me you have done so with your twitter username.
4. For a fourth chance to win please tweet this post using the tweet button below and leave a comment telling me you have done so with your twitter username.
5. For a fifth chance to win please share this announcement using the face book button below and leave me a comment and your face book username name telling me you have done so.
6. For a sixth chance to win LIKE simply.food on face book and leave me a comment and your face book username name telling me you have done so
7. For a seventh chance to win LIKE BBC good food show on face book and leave me a comment and your face book username name telling me you have done so.
8. For an eighth chance to win follow BBC Good food show on twitter and leave me a comment and your twitter username name telling me you have done so.
Pictures and text courtesy of BBC Good food show