Pic courtesy of Cuisinart
In March Cuisinart sent me their bread maker to try out, I was very excited to put it to the test and here is the first loaf of bread I made in it.
The loaf was golden brown, deliciously soft with a crusty top and whilst baking it filled my kitchen with the most amazing aroma of home-made bread. Since then, I have tried many different types of bread using the easy to follow recipe book included with the bread maker. I particularly liked the fact that you can use the bread maker to prove your dough for mini bread rolls and pizza base too.
To see a demonstration of how easy it is to use click here.This versatile Bread Maker offers 12 pre programmed menu options, a variety of crust colours and loaf sizes. The convection fan circulates the air automatically, adjusting the speed and timing of baking for better browning and crisper crusts. Recipes include gluten free and rye bread as well as cakes and compote. It is built with a convenient 13 hour delay start timer so that you can have bread ready for you any time of the day.
It is compact in size and has many features such as 2 different loaf sizes, different finishes to your bread, a seed and nut dispenser and a keep warm function too. It is easy to clean as all the removable parts are dish washer safe.All the breads I baked turned out well, however I have yet to master the cake making in the bread maker, as both my attempts resulted in cakes that were dense and almost bread like texture rather than light and airy.
All opinions stated above are my own, I have really enjoyed waking up to fresh bread with the help of this wonderful bread maker. Cuisinart has kindly agreed to provide the same bread maker to one simply.food reader so that you too can experience the taste of fresh home made bread.
Thankyou Cuisinart for such a wonderful giveaway.
- This give away is open to all readers over 18 who live in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 48 hours another winner may be chosen.
- There is one prize of a Cuisinart Bread maker.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating. Please do follow the instructions. I will verify the winning entry and check that you have commented / tweeted / subscribed etc. Anyone who cheats will be disqualified.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form below. If you already like / follow comment in the Rafflecopter widget and let me know to get your entries.
How To Enter
- Simply leave a comment below telling which type of bread is your favourite, once you have done that you can complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify additional entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules.
- Closing date -Midnight Saturday 30/06/2012
a Rafflecopter giveaway