This is my assignment with the Secret Recipe Club.The aim of the club is that you are allocated a blog from which you have to select a recipe and try it and blog about it.
My assigned blog was Hugs and CookiesXOX which is written by Danielle. The site has many varied and interesting recipes and mostly are sweet. I selected the white chocolate frozen banana pops recipe which was simple to make and delicious.
Healthy and delicious frozen bananas covered in delectable creamy white chocolate and sprinkles.
120 g / 4 oz white chocolate
1. Peel the banana and cut in half.
2. Push a lolly pop stick into the cut end and freeze the bananas for 30 minutes.
3. Melt the chocolate and when it has melted dip the frozen bananas into the chocolate.
4. Shake the extra chocolate off and sprinkle chocolate sprinkles all over the white chocolate.
5. Leave to set for 5 minutes before eating.
You may like: