I recently had the opportunity to work with Innocent Drinks on a Christmas Mocktail event and had the chance to trial there delicious juices.Their product range includes, juices, fruit smoothies, veg pots, and fruit tubes.All innocent products are free from sugars and artificial flavours, their smoothies and juices are made from 100% fruit.You can drink them on as they are or incorporate them other fruits to made smoothies and even use them in baking.Check out this awesome and delicious Mango, apple and kiwi smoothie I made today.
This month simply.food is hosting an event "Lets cook healthy Breakfasts".
Innocent Drinks are perfect for breakfast and are suitable for your five a day fruit and veg.To make your breakfast healthy and to encourage you to consume healthy drinks Innocent juices have agreed to provide 2 prizes for two lucky simply.food visitors.
- 1st Prize-12 vouchers worth £ 24.00 for Innocent products and 1 Recipe book called Hungry by Innocent.
- 2nd Prize- 1 Recipe book called Hungry by Innocent
I would like to thank Innocent Drinks for the giveaway prizes.All the views in this post are my own.
How To Enter
· Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
· Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
· Please read the rules as they form part of the terms and conditions.
· Competition closes 28th February 2013 6.00 pm
This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
How Rafflecopter works: