Thursday, 10 January 2013
Healthy Yoghurt, Mango and Kiwi Breakfast sundae
Low in calories, healthy and delicious mango and kiwi folded into delicious creamy low fat yoghurt and garnished with toasted almond flakes.
1 tub of Chobani low fat yoghurt any fruit flavour (Peach)
1 teaspoon New Zealand Honey
1 tablespoon toasted flaked almonds
1 tablespoon chocolate covered cereal or raisins
1. Peel the mango and cut in half.Remove the stone and dice it.
2.Peel the kiwi and cut into half length ways.Remove the white core in the center and slice it.
3. Add honey to the yoghurt and mix.
4. Take two serving glasses and spoon some of the mango and kiwi into it.
5. Dollop a generous amount of yoghurt on top of the fruit .
6. Add some more mango and kiwi.
7. Sprinkle some toasted almonds and the chocolate cereal over the top and serve immediately.
Lets cook healthy breakfasts event by simply.food
You may like:
Ginger and honey flapjacks
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.