I recently received an Organic fruit and Vegetable box from Riverford Organic Farms. They are a chain of farms that grow and source organic fruit and vegetables. They supply and deliver different sizes of boxes made up to your requirements with seasonal organic fruit and vegetables.I particularly liked the fact that Riverford Farms believe in fair trade and give consideration to the type of packaging they use to help the environment.
In my box there was an assortment of fruit and vegetables such as grapes, blood oranges, pears, fennel, beetroot, broccoli,tomatoes, carrots and Mushrooms.I really enjoyed my box and prepared many recipes with the ingredients supplied. I made Beetroot Relish and Quinoa and Fennel salad , (see the images below) these two ingredients were ones I had never cooked with before and I am really happy that I did as these have now been added to my shopping list as regulars.
Beetroot Relish Quinoa and Fennel salad
The review is an honest review of my experience of the Fruit and Vegetable box, all the views in this post are my own.
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only .Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 15th March 2013 6.00 pm