WIN TICKETS TO THE IDEAL HOME SHOW 2013
From 15th March - 1st April 2013, the iconic British Home Show will return to Earls Court, London for its 105th Year and we have 10 pairs of tickets for our lucky readers to win!
With seven dedicated show areas catering to every need and taste, and boasting over 600 exhibitors, the Ideal Home Show is the only place to visit when making your home ideal. From ideal Interiors, to ideal Home Improvements, with ideal Gardens, and ideal Technology, plus ideal Food & Housewares, ideal Shopping and ideal Woman, the enhanced sections give you more choice and bigger brands, all under one roof.
It’s a great day out for the whole family – shop, see new product launches, explore full scale show homes and gardens, visit the revolutionary Technology Hub, powered by Virgin Media, and enjoy a glass of bubbles in the Ideal Gardens champagne bar, sponsored by Hydro pool. You can even celeb spot and even enjoy a spot of lunch in the Celebrity Chef restaurant.
Not forgetting the fantastic Celebrity Ambassadors and Experts that will be on hand at the show, both on the Super Theatre stage, and B&Q’s own ‘How To’ theatre, to share their knowledge and skills through 1000's of demonstrations and workshops. Don’t forget to stop by the Drinks Theatre, sponsored by Regina, for tips and tipples too!
Plus this year you can see a very special interiors makeover on a famous TV home!
Pictures and text courtesy of Ideal Home Show
Ideal Home Show a has teamed up with simply.food, to give you the chance to
WIN one of 10 pairs of tickets.
How To Enter
• Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
• Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
• Please read the rules they form the terms and conditions of this Giveaway
• Closing date - 28th Feb 2013 6.00pm
For those not lucky enough to win, you can still get a great deal booking in advance. Visit www.idealhomeshow.co.uk / 0844 858 6763
Find out the latest news for the 2013 show @ideal_home_show
*Terms and conditions
1. This offer is only open to UK residents
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only, on any one day of the show between the 15th March – 1st April 2013 at London’s Earls Court
3. Tickets are non transferable. One pair of tickets per winner only.
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
6. The closing date for this competition is 28th Feb 2013
How Rafflecopter works:
· You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box. Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
· Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
· Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.
a Rafflecopter giveaway