English Provender Co. make really wonderful chutneys, condiments, curds and dressings. All the ingredients used are the very best and the cooking methods are the old fashion traditional open-pan cooking methods. Amongst the many delicious products they make I recently tried the ginger curd, the red onion caremelised chutney and the balsamic dressing .All the products were simply divine.
This luxury ginger curd is totally unique and indulgently delicious. It's perfect drizzled over lemon sponge cake or swirled through ice cream. The curd is simply heavenly with creamy vanilla cheesecake or meringue.
The Red onion caremelised chutney is delicious, sweet and tangy .It is perfect to use in sandwiches, served with a slice of quiches, or served with samosas or pies.I particularly like it spread on toast with melted cheese on the top.
The balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil dressing has hints of aromatic basil & oregano. A well balanced Sweet and mellow flavor makes this naturally delicious dressing perfect for drizzling over salads.
I really enjoy all the delicious products from English Provendor which are available from all major supermarkets and also on line. All the products are reasonably priced and of optimum quality.
How To Enter:
All the opinions and views are my own. Thankyou English Provendor company who have kindly agreed to send all three products to one simply.food reader to sample.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries and see the terms and conditions of entry.
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only .Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 17th April 2013 6.00 pm
How Rafflecopter works:
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video