Cake International sugarsraft, cake decorating and baking show at ExCel London in April. I am so excited that I have already started making my shopping list of things to buy and its frightening how long its getting day by day.Cake International – The Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating & Baking Show is the largest show of its kind in the world. It is a paradise for baking enthusiasts and is being held at 4 different venues across the UK.
EventCity, Manchester: 8-10 March 2013
ExCeL, London: 12-14 April 2013
SECC, Glasgow: 25-27 October 2013
NEC, Birmingham: 8-10 November 2013
Images courtesy of Cake International
- Baking legends Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood and 2012’s Great British Bake Off winner John Whaite opening the Manchester and London shows, offering question and answer sessions and featuring in the
- Bakery Theatre.
- More than 100 exhibitors offering the latest sugar craft, cake decorating and baking supplies.Competition Classes featuring a range of categories for all ages and abilities to showcase their talents.
- Live Sugar craft & Baking Competitions taking place on each day of the show.
- Two Demonstration Theatres highlighting the greatest international and UK sugar crafting, cake decorating and baking talents.
- Paul Da Costa Greaves, plus special guests creating some mouth watering recipes in The
- Bakery Theatre.A Taste of Sugar Mini-Workshops, designed specifically for sugar crafting newcomers, he younger generation and those seeking expert advice.
If you want to visit the show you can purchase show tickets from here for all the venues.However if you are simply.food reader and wish to attend the show in London I have some wonderful news.
Cake International have kindly given me 10 pairs of tickets to the London show to share with my readers. If you would like to win a pair of tickets please enter the giveaway below.
The competition is open to anyone having a UK mailing address and is over 18 years of age.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only .Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 20th March 2013 6.00 pm
1. This offer is only open to UK residents
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only at the London Show.
3. Tickets are non transferable. One pair of tickets per winner only.
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
6. The closing date for this competition is 20th March 2013
How Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.
a Rafflecopter giveaway