Kids novelty fish shaped cheese sandwiches.
4 slices of brown /white bread
1 teaspoon butter
60 g / 2 oz grated cheddar cheese,
small piece of cucumber.
small piece carrot
1. Cut the crusts off the bread slices.
2. Cut out a fish shape from each bread slice(freehand or using cookie cutter)
3. Butter the fish shape bread slices and place them on serving dish.
4. Sprinkle some cheese on top of the fish shape bread slices and sandwich the second shape on top of it to make a sandwich
5. Place some shredded lettuce on a serving dish and place the fish shaped sandwich on it.
6.Cut some green strips from the cucumber peel and arrange them on the fish tail to represent stripes.Cut out some carrot strips and arrange them on the fishes body to make stripes
7. Cut the raisin in half and use to make eye.
You may like:
Jammie Dodger Sandwich.
Lets Cook for Kids event by simply.food