I have been enjoying the refreshing taste of Belvoir Presses and cordial for the last few days courtesy of Belvoir who sent me some samples. Belvoir Fruit Farms produce a delicious range of fruit cordials and presses. They are the many varieties available and all the ingredients used for the products are the finest with no artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. The Belvoir Fruit Farms range comprises 16 cordial varieties, 15 presses, 2 fruit punches and 4 still drinks including organic and non-organic. All are hand produced on the family farm in Lincolnshire and are available from leading supermarkets, delicatessens, food halls, farm shops or via the website www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk. Prices start from £3.00 upwards on cordials, £2.15 upwards on 75cl pressés, £1.75 upwards on 25cl pressés and £1.65 upwards for Belvoir Stills.
Image courtesy of Belvoir
Amongst the vast range of Belvoir products some of the finest are:
- Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial 50cl which is made from juicy rice blackcurrants and blueberries and are not only delicious but are full of anthocyanins.
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Cordial 50cl is so delicious it will bring visions of English countryside to your palate. The fresh juicy strawberries are pressed together with the tart rhubarb to give you full flavour.
- Cranberry & Raspberry Pressé 75cl-Cranbery and raspberry a match made to go together, refreshing and delicious this cordial is so pretty and pleasing to the eye as it is on the plate.
- Elderflower & Rose Pressé 75cl-The delicate scented taste of elderflower blends deliciously with rose petals giving this a very beautiful aroma and taste.
- Cherry Pressé 25cl-Made from masses of real pressed Morello cherry juice this delicious distinctive crisp cherry tasting sparkling drink is a perfect addition to make vibrant mocktails and cocktails.
Thankyou to Belvoir for sending me the samples to try, all the views and opinions in this post are my own.
Belvoir has been very generous and have agreed to provide an amazing prize to one simply.food reader.
The Prize is:
6 Belvoir products
1 Sophie Conran gardener’s journals2 Sophie Conran enamel mugs
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only.Please read the rules in rafflecopter widget .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date -31st July 2013 6.00 pm
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.