Melt in the mouth lemon pudding with a sour cherry coulis and and vanilla cream created in 5 minutes with 1 hour chilling.Can you believe it???
Desserts who can resist them? They are highlight of any dinner party and what every one looks forward to after a meal.Since its the last meal of the party it is one thing that all your guests will remember the most. Preparing for dinner parties is somewhat stressful so would't it be so good if you could make a delicious and eye catching dessert in moments which will leave a lasting memory and leave your guests asking for more?
The secret to awesome eye catching desserts has been masterminded by Devilishly delicious by Macphie. They create desserts in box, you simply heat them up and serve them in your desired serving dishes. With flavours such as Sicilian Lemon pot, Pot au chocolat, Panna Cotta ,Creme Brulee you can create wonderful and tasty desserts such as Panna Cotta with Kirsh cherries,Lemon curd possett, mini lemon and chocolate tarts and even cheesecakes in less time than you think leaving you time to enjoy and savour your desserts without the hard work.
These ready dessert mixes come in 1 litre pack sizes and are suitable for vegetarians as no animal products are used in them. They are really versatile as they can be combined with many fruits, cake bases and used as toppings.Together with these desert packs there are also available ready-to-use culinary sweet and savoury sauces, desserts, fruit coulis, chilled, frozen and formed products as well as a selection of Bakery mixes, icings, fillings and frostings.
All the products are available to purchase from supermarkets and lakeland.They retail at £ 2.89 a small price to pay for fast and speedy desserts that taste simply divine.For recipe ideas please check out these awesome suggestions.
Thankyou to Macphie for sending me a wonderful Delicious Devilish Hamper so that I could try out their desserts, I must say that they are really speedy to make and taste absolutely fantastic.They are definitely a star in my larder now for my dinner parties and for that indulgence moment when I have the blues.All the views and opinions in this post are my own.
Since simply.food really want all their readers to sample these awesome desserts, Macphie have been very generous and agreed to send a hamper to one lucky simply.food reader so that they too can taste these awesome desserts.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only .Please read the rules in rafflecopter widget .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- There is one prize of a Devilshly Delicious Hamper
- Closing date - 5th July 2013 6.00 pm
How Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.