170 g Chobani strawberry yoghurt
180 g of fresh mixed berries( strawberries,raspberries,blackberries)
1 tablespoon icing sugar
4 large sponge fingers(or madeira cake)
Chocolate curls or chocolate stars for decoration
1.Reserve few berries for garnish and add remaining berries to a blender. Add the icing sugar and blend to a purée.
2. Take 4 serving glasses and cut the sponge fingers to fit the shape of the cup bottom.
3. Place the sponge finger in the bottom of the cup.
4. Spoon some of the berry coulis on top of the sponge finger in each serving glass.
5. Whip the yoghurt up and spoon a couple of tablespoons on top of the coulis layer.
6. Garnish with remaining berries and chocolate stars.
Chill for 30 minutes before serving.