A delicious spicy twist to a toasted cheese sandwich.
2 Warburtons thins or 4 slices white or brown bread
30g / 2 oz grated mild cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon finely chopped red / green capsicum
1 green chilli finely chopped
1 medium tomato de seeded and finely chopped
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
1. Split open the Warburton thins and place them side by side on a plate.
2. In a bowl mix together the tomato ketchup and the sweet chilli sauce and mix together.
3. Spread the mixture onto all four slices of the Warburtons thins.
4. Sprinkle the capsicums on top of 2 of the slices (keep other two slices for lids) followed by the tomato pieces.
5. Sprinkle the green chillies on top followed by the grated cheese.
6. Place the second slice of Warburton thin or bread on top of the filling to form a sandwich.
7. Place both the sandwiches in a sandwich toaster and toast for 3 minutes.
8. Remove from sandwich toaster and cut diagonally.
Tortilla wrap with roasted vegetables
Lets cook with cheese event by simply.food