In December I was invited by Innocent Drinks to conjure up a Christmas mocktail for the 12 days of Christmas theme. I really enjoyed all their juices and they have now become a firm favourite of mine and are always topmost on my weekly shopping list.
This summer Innocent have come up up with another super idea; "Innocent Inspires series", these events are one off events all about taste. The event promises to get you energised by laughing,smelling, listening ,tasting, jogging,drawing and thinking and being inspired by well known celebrities. For a sensory night out to discover everything you've ever wanted to know about good taste, Innocent kitchen have invited culinary stars, speakers and guests including Michelin star chef Ollie Dabbous, Florence Knight, Bompass & Parr, Ms Marmite Lover and Emmlie Bartz. The event will be a fun packed evening with lots of informative tips and tricks from starting restaurants to good taste and combination of ingredients to the new craze of supper clubs. Of course I am sure there will be plenty to eat and drink after all it is a foodie related event.
The event is happening on Wednesday 14th August and I have one pair of tickets for one lucky simply.food winner.
The Innocent kitchen
The crypt on the green,
opens at 7pm with the evening beginning at 7.30 (finishing around 10pm)
1. Leave a comment in the comment box telling me why you want to win these tickets and who you will take with you if you win.
2. Follow simply.food. via anyone or more of these :
The widgets are in side bar of this blog.
3. Please leave a valid email so that I can contact you if you are a winner.(The tickets will be e tickets.)
- Competition ends sat 10th August 2013 6.00 pm
- UK residents only
- Innocent reserve the right to cancel the event in special circumstances.