Delicious snack made with tortilla wraps, vegetables and cheese.
4 whole wheat tortilla wraps
1 red onion finely chopped
1 courgette finely diced
1 tomato de seeded and finely chopped
60 g cooked sweet corn
30 g diced mixed peppers
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
90 g grated cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In a frying pan add the oil and wait for it to heat, add the onions and sauté until translucent
2. Add the diced courgette and the sweet corn and peppers. Add the salt, chilli flakes, cumin powder and paprika and mix well. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
3. Remove vegetable mixture from heat and keep aside.
4. In a clean frying pan place one of the wraps.Sprinkle some of the grated cheese on it and on top of the cheese add half the vegetable mixture.Add the chopped tomatoes on the top and add a little more cheese.
5. Place the second tortilla wrap on top of the cheese and press down with a spatula.Cook the Quesadillla for 1 minute and then flip it over.
6.Press again with the spatula and cook the Quesadilla on the underside for another minute.
7.Remove the quesadilla on to a plate and cut it into quarters or sixths.
8. Repeat for second pair of tortilla wraps.
Serve with dip of choice.
Flavours of Mexico event by simply.food guest hosted by Jagruti of jcooking oddsey
Lets cook with cheese event by simply.food