There is nothing better than a tropical fruit salad to start your Sunday Brunch, this lovely colourful tropical salad is refreshing and really delicious to eat.
1 medium ripe papaya
1 small ripe pineapple
1 tablespoon ginger honey
Squeeze of lemon juice
2 tablespoons orange juice
1. Peel the pineapple, cut in half and remove the inner core.
2. Dice the pineapple into small bite size cubes.
3. Peel the papaya, cut in half and remove the inner seeds
4. Dice the papaya into small bite size cubes.
5. Wash the strawberries and towel dry them , remove the top and cut into small bite sized pieces.
6. In a jar with has a screw top add the orange juice, lime juice and honey and screw the lid. Give the jar a vigorous shake.
7. Get some pretty sundae glasses and spoon some pineapple pieces, followed by the papaya pieces and finally the strawberries. Drizzle over the fruit the honey dressing and serve immediately.
Javelin Warriors cookin with/luv