Today is National Jelly Bean day and to help celebrate it I have created a Jelly Bean Trifle to enjoy.
A handful of assorted flavour Jelly Beans
1 medium slice of chocolate cake
100 ml whipping cream
1 tablespoon icing Sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Cut the cake into 1 cm cubes and keep aside.
2. Whip the whipping cream with icing sugar and vanilla essence until stiff peaks.
3. Hull and chop up two strawberries into small pieces
4. The other two strawberries hull and slice to look like hearts.
1. Take two tall serving glass and place four heart shaped strawberry pieces in each glass so that they stand up on sides of glass.
2. Add 4 small cubes of cake in bottom of each glass. Add a teaspoon of cream and add a few pices of strawberries and scatter 4-5 jelly beans on top.
3.Add 3-4 pieces of cake again , followed by a spoonful of cream, a scatter of chopped strawberries and a few jelly beans.
4. Last layer add 3-4 pieces of cake, followed by some strawberries and a final dollop of cream. Garnish with remaining jelly beans and chopped strawberries.
I would like to Thank Jelly Belly for sending me a lovely box of Jelly Belly Beans to enjoy.
If you would like to win a box of spring jelly beans check out this giveaway