I was inspired to click this photo after reading a tutorial of photographing ice cream in a can by Ellen Fremont in Food Photography and food styling blog. If you get a chance visit Ellens blog it has amazing photography.
Fragrant rose scented rich and creamy icecream that will leave you wanting more.
180 ml fresh cream
397 ml sweetened condensed milk
100 ml full cream milk
1 heaped tablespoon milk powder
60 ml rose syrup
1 teaspoon rose essence
1. In a blender jug whisk together the milk and the milk powder until its fully mixed.
2. Add the condensed milk and rose essence and rose syrup and whisk again.Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
4. Gently fold the whipped cream into the first bowl making sure the cream and condensed milk mixture are fully mixed with each other.
5. Transfer the mixture to a tupper ware container with a lid and place in the freezer over night.
6. To serve the icecream take it out of the freezer and leave at room temperature for 3-5 minutes and then scoop into serving bowls.
NB-This icecream does not need churning between freezing time.
To create the background board I have used in this picture visit citrusspiceuk