I love baking and its an activity that is good to do with your children to teach them cooking and baking skills. I came across this really lovely book called Cupcakes & Bakes and it sits in prime location on my kitchen shelf as I use it a lot to create cakes and bakes. It has an amazing selection of cakes and all the recipes are easy to follow and simple.
Since I love the book so much I have a spare copy that I would love to giveaway to one simplyfood reader.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only.Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 29th June 2014 12.00am
How Rafflecopter works:
· You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
· Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
· Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.