I was recently invited to a pre christmas event by Godiva Chocolate. Godiva chocolates are luxury Belgium chocolates perfected over 80 years and made with the best quality ingredients.
We sampled white chocolate strawberry santa hats, piping hot luxury hot chocolate, speculoos hazelnut truffle chocolates, dark chocolate biscuits and milk chocolate carres.
The evening was a chocolate lovers heaven with lots of chocolicious treats to nibble while we mingled with the guests and watched a truffle making demonstration.
I loved all the amazing christmas chocolate collection but amongst the collection, I would like to share with you my top 5 favorite choices that I would like on my wish list this christmas:
Images used in this product collage are used with permission from from Godiva.co.uk
Beautifully decorated with a gold poinsettia, this stocking even features a cute looped red ribbon so you can hang it up when empty in the hope that Santa will refill it for you.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only who are over 18 years old .Please read the rules
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 11th Dec 2013 12.00 am
1.You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
2. Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.
a Rafflecopter giveaway