Nib Nibs are premium baked British nibbles that are made in a North Yorkshire Bakery. Delicious cheddar cheese straws in an array of flavours and available in mini and full sizes. With flavours such as Cheddar and spicy chilli, cheddar and cheeky onion, sea salt and cracked black pepper or just plain cheddar. These lovely cheese straws are so morish that you will not be able to stop your self from munching the whole tub. These premium baked nibbles are beautifully presented in handy re-seal-able snack tubs so they are perfect for on the go, parties or lunch boxes.
These lovely cheese straws are really delicious and I am pleased to say that I have giveaway for one simplyfood reader to receive a selection of Nib Nibs Snacks
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only .Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 16th Jan 2015 12.00am
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries. If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.