Foodies Festival, the UK’s biggest celebration of food and drink, will transform Syon Park into a foodie heaven 23,24,25th May as part of their 10th anniversary celebrations with celebrity chefs, new tasting theatres and more street food.
Highlights of the show:
- Chefs Theatre
- Wine and Champagne theatre
- Beer craft theatre
- Chocolate Master Class
- Cake bake theatre
- Street food theatre
- Kids master class
- 200 Exibitors in Artisan producers market
Tickets are on sale now at www.foodiesfestival.com or by calling 0844 995 1111
Friday adult day ticket £12.00 (£10.00 concession)
Saturday or Sunday adult day ticket £15.00 (£12.00 concession)
3-day adult ticket £25.00 (£18.00 concession)
Friday VIP ticket £45.00*
Saturday or Sunday VIP ticket £48.00*
*VIP tickets include a welcome glass of bubbly, access to the VIP tent with private bar and refreshments throughout the day, priority entry to food and drink masterclasses, a goody bag and a showguide.
All children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.
Saturday 23rd May: 11am – 7pm
Sunday 24th May: 11am – 7pm
Monday 25th May: 11am – 7pm
Foodies Festival have kindly given simplyfood three pairs of ticketsto give away to three lucky winners.
How To Enter
· Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
· Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
· Please read the rules they form the terms and conditions of this Giveaway
· Closing date – 18th April 2015