Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
Delectable cheesecake flavours in a delicious soft muffins.
- 125 g Cream Cheese
- 150 g Plain Flour
- 175 g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 100 gCooks Dark Chocolate
- 50 g Butter
- 100 ml Buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line a muffin pan with muffin cases.2. To make the cheesecake mixture, beat the cheese, 25 g flour, 50 g sugar, 1 egg and the vanilla extract. Mix together and keep aside.3.For the chocolate mixture, break the chocolate and place them into a heat proof bowl, add the butter and place the bowl over a pan of simmering water to melt the chocolate.Add the sugar and mix well. Remove the bowl from the heat and leave to cool.4.Sift the remaining flour and bicarbonate of soda on top of the melted chocolate in the bowl and add the egg and the buttermilk and mix well.5. Fill the muffin cases with alternate spoonfuls of the chocolate mixture , followed by the white cheesecake mixture. Using a cocktail stick swirl the mixture slightly.6. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Once baked remove the muffins from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 12 muffins
This post is in collaboration with Dr.Oetker, who want to inspire bakers to bake and to create recipes with their chocolate range. I have chosen this Marbled Cheesecake muffin recipe which is from their selection of Chocolate recipes.
I have chosen this recipe over others as my family love both cheesecake and muffins and when I saw the recipe there was no better way to combine the two than in this delicious marbled chocolate cheesecake muffins.
Dr.Oetker are also inspiring everyone to get baking and enter their competition via twitter.
How can you enter??
Dr. Oetker Twitter Competition
- Dr. Oetker is encouraging bakers to celebrate chocolate by making a yummy chocolate bake.
- Dr. Oetker believes that chocolate tastes even better when you share it, so they want to know who you’ll be sharing your chocolate bake with.
- To enter, just tweet @DrOetkerbakes a photo of a chocolate bake you've made and tell them who you'll be sharing it with, for the chance to win a deluxe hamper of chocolate products from Dr. Oetker using the hashtag #evenbetterbaking