A delicious vegetable soup made with courgettes, mushrooms and potato with baby soup pasta.
- 1 Courgette finely diced
- 1 Small red onion finely diced
- 2 Medium Mushrooms finely diced
- 1 Small potato peeled and diced
- 6 Medium tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 500 ml Water
- 30 g Baby Soup pasta
1. In a saucepan add the oil and saute the onions until they turn pink, add the diced courgettes, diced potato, diced mushrooms and saute the mixture for 3-4 minutes.2. Add the water and the tomatoes and simmer the soup for 7-8 minutes until the vegetables are cooked. 3. Transfer half the soup to a blender jug and blend it to a smooth consistency.4.To the remaining soup in the pan add the pasta and simmer the soup for another 5 minutes.5. Transfer the blended soup to the pan with the rest of the soup and season the soup with salt and pepper. Turn off heat and serve the soup hot.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 2 servings
Suitable for 5-2 diet
This calorie count does not include the bread.
Calories Per Serving
In my VEG BOX ~Courgettes event by citrusspiceuk and guest hosted by sliceoffme