Foodies Festival Brings Outdoor Summer Feast to Alexandra Palace, July 3,4,5
Foodies Festival, the UK’s biggest celebration of food and drink, comes to Alexandra Palace for the first time this summer, transforming the grounds into a foodie heaven 3,4,5th July with celebrity chefs, new food and drink theatres, artisan producers and more street food than you can shake a satay stick at.
Highlights will include:
· A New Tasting Theatre
· The Cake & Bake
· The Street Food Avenue
· Artisan Producers Market
· BBQ Arena
· Childrens Cookery Theatre,
· Live music and entertainment
Tickets are on sale now at www.foodiesfestival.com or by calling
adult day ticket £12.00 (£10.00 concession)
or adult day ticket £15.00 (£13.00 concession)
3-day adult ticket £25.00 (£18.00 concession)
VIP ticket £45.00*
or VIP ticket £48.00*
*VIP tickets include a welcome glass of bubbly, access to the VIP tent with private bar and refreshments throughout the day, priority entry to food and drink masterclasses, a goody bag and a showguide.
All children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.
Friday 3rd July:
Saturday 4th July:
Sunday 5th July: –
As always Foodies have given me three pairs of tickets to give away to three lucky readers here.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 30th June 12.00 am
*Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only who are over 18 years of age .
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only at the Alexandra Palace Show
3. Tickets are non transferable. One pair of tickets per winner only.(Winners will be able to pick up tickets at the venue from the ticket office on the day of visit.)
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
How Rafflecopter works:
· You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
· Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
· Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.
a Rafflecopter giveaway