Cake International – The Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating and Baking Show
6-8 November 2015
The world’s largest cake decorating show celebrates the end of its 21st anniversary year at the NEC, Birmingham from 6-8 November 2015. The globally recognised event will be opened by chocolate extraordinaire Will Torrent and will feature life size cake and sugarcraft characters such as Maleficent, the newest creation from Emma Jayne and the 40th anniversary celebration of the Rocky Horror Sugar Show.
Cake International – The Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating & Baking Show
6-8 November 2015
Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9am - 5.30pm, Sunday 9am - 5pm
Adult: £14.00 (£12.00 Advance Price)
Senior: £13.00 (£11.00 Advance Price)
Children free if accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket, otherwise £5.00
2 Day Ticket (Advance Only) Adults: £19.00 Senior: £17.00
3 Day Ticket (Advance Only) Adults: £27.00 Senior: £25.00
All advanced tickets need to be ordered by 5pm Mon 2 November 2015
For more information or to book tickets please visit www.cakeinternational.co.uk, Alternatively, phone the Ticket Hotline on 01425 277988.
Cake International have been very kind and they have agreed to send 1 pairs of tickets each to five lucky winners as a giveaway prize.
How To Enter:
· Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
· Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
· Please read the rules they form the terms and conditions of this Giveaway
· Closing date – 20th October 2015. Open to UK residents over the age of 18 only
For Good Karma
Follow Cake International on Twitter @thecakeshows and on Facebook – Cake International
How Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box. Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video
a Rafflecopter giveaway