The pancake batter dispenser, the stainless steel mixing bowl and the 9 inch balloon whisk would make ideal utensils to have in your kitchen for baking. I was sent the samples to review by OXO and I really find them handy in my Kitchen. The stainless steel bowl is sturdy with a non slip base. Made with a steel interior and a plastic exterior it is perfect to retain heat but also safe enough to handle from the outside.It is dishwasher safe too.
The OXO mini 9 inch balloon whisk is neat and handy for whisking small quantities. It is made from polished stainless steel wires, has a teardrop shape and is perfect for aerating ingredients. It is dishwasher safe too.
The Batter Dispenser is a godsend you can use it to store your pancake batter without it dripping everywhere. It has a soft contoured body and a silicon valve that allows you to dispense just the right amount of batter as needed.The batter dispenser is great for filling cupcake cases, waffles and also for piping fun designs.
As always I love my readers to try out everything I use in my kitchen . Oxo have been generous and they will send one simplyfood reader a pancake batter dispenser, a mixing bowl and a whisk so that they too can whizz up some great bakes in their kitchens.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only over the age of 18 .Please read the rules below.
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 2nd April 2016 12.00 am
How Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.
a Rafflecopter giveaway