In the summer I love to create easy recipes to serve for lunch.One of my families favorite appertiser is bruschetta with a tomato salsa. It is really delicious served as a starter or as an accompaniment to a salad, or pasta dish. Personally I am happy to eat it by itself for my lunch.
Making this salsa is so simple, especially if you have a quick and easy blender to chop all the ingredients for you like the Savisto three in one blender. It has a 750 watt motor with three different settings.
The three in one blender consists of:
1 x 750w Hand Blender Unit
1 x Stainless Steel Blender Attachment
1 x Stainless Steel Whisk Attachment
1 x 500ml Food Processor with Stainless Steel Blades
1 x 800ml Plastic Beaker
The blender is easy to clean and use and small enough to be left out on the kitchen worktop.
I whizzed up my tomato salsa in the Savisto food processor and it was ready from blender to plate in less than 10 minutes leaving me plenty of time to enjoy my lunch in the garden.
The Tomato Salsa is perfect served as a dip, spooned on top of soup, topped on bruschetta or even used in a wrap or sandwich.
Tomato Salsa Bruschetta
Tangy tomatoes, sweet red onions makes this delicious salsa summery and delicious.
- 12 Cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 Small red onion peeled and sliced
- 1 Green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 Spring onions finely sliced -green and white parts
- 1 Lemon (extract juice)
- 2 sprigs Coriander, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 6 French Bread slices
1. Place the onions, 2/3 of the tomatoes, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chilli into the blender and chop the ingredients coarsely.2. Transfer the salsa to a bowl and add the remaining tomatoes, finely chopped coriander and the spring onions and mix together.3. Toast the french bread , and once toasted rub the slices with the garlic.Place the french bread on a serving dish and drizzle with some olive oil.4. Spoon the salsa over the toasted french bread and serve immediately with remaining salsa in a separate bowl.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: None Total time: Yield: Serves 2
I was sent the Savisto blender to review, all opinions of the blender are of my own personal experience of the blender