Chopping boards and knives are an essential part of equipment in the kitchen. They are required for most food preparation and it is important that they are made from good quality materials so that can be disinfected properly and are flexible.
Knife specialist Wusthof have introduced a new range of chopping boards in bright colours. They are made from thermoplastic polyurethane which does not absorb smells or flavours and can be sterilised. The cutting boards are dishwasher-safe, antibacterial and can with stand temperatures ranging from -20° to +150° C.
The boards come in black, red or green and the size is 262 x 170 mm, 2mm high The flexible boards allow you to easily transfer food to the pan and they also protect the blade on your knives to keep them sharper longer. The boards retail at £9.95 each and are available online from Haus.
The Wusthof paring knives are perfect to use on these chopping boards. They are made from stainless steel and they have indented handle for easy grip.The three different paring knives are great for peeling fruits and vegetables and for slicing, dicing and mincing. The set of three knives retails at £14.95.
I was sent a set of knives and a chopping board to try in my kitchen. I did find that the board was a little small for me but the set is really handy and it's perfect the perfect size for my daughter who uses it at University.
At simplyfood I like my readers to be able to try out products that I use in my kitchen. Haus have been very generous and they have agreed to send one simplyfood readers a set of knives and a chopping board so that they too have the opportunity to try them.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents OVER 18 YRS only .Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 16th August 2016
- Prize 1 set of Paring Knives and 1 chopping Board RRP £24.90
· You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
· Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
· Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.