Foodies Festival Christmas launches at Old Truman Brewery on the 18th, 19th and 20th of November.
This festive season the Chefs Theatre boasts a line of upacclaimed chefs, including MasterChef 2016 Winner Jane Devonshire.
There are many Highlights of the show:
- Cake & Bake Theatre, Burlesque Baker Charlotte White will create a modern showstopper of a Contemporary Christmas Cake in just 30 minutes
- Drinks Theatre, guided craft beer tastings. There’s also gin, whisky and Christmas Cocktail masterclasses on offer.
- 12 Christmas Top Tip practical masterclasses which cover a range of activities, from learning the perfect way to curate a festive cheeseboard, to whipping up a Christmas spiced ice cream, and mastering the best techniques for curing salmon.
- Artisan Christmas Market and Street Food stalls
- Elves Cookery School for younger foodies, the offers tutorials in Gingerbread man baking and Christmas Cookie decorating to keep everyone entertained.
- Live Music Stage with vintage-style singers and Christmas Carollers providing entertainment on the Li. Plus, to add to the fun, daring visitors can take part in daily events like the Chilli Eating Competition and test their sweet tooth with the Mince Pie Eating Contest, as well as team up to compete in the Christmas Quiz and Charades Relays.
If you want to enjoy a festive day out, pick up some great cooking tips and enjoy food and wine you can get the tickets at foodiesfestival.com or by calling 0844 995 1111
All children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.
Date, Venue and Opening Times:
London Old Truman Brewery, Friday November 18th, 12pm - 7pm
London Old Truman Brewery, Saturday November 19th, 11am - 7pm
London Old Truman Brewery, Sunday November 20th, 11am - 6pm
As always I have 5 pairs of tickets to giveaway to 5 lucky winners.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 4th Nov 201612.00 am
*Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only who are over 18 years of age .
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for entry on any one day only .
3. Tickets are non transferable. One pair of tickets per winner only.(Winners will be able to pick up tickets at the venue from the ticket office on the day of visit.)
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
How Rafflecopter works:
· You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
· Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
· Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.