Creamy and light dessert with a wonderful citrussy flavour.
- 225 ml Double cream
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry sauce for garnish
- Whipping cream for garnish
- 1 drop of yellow food colour (optional)
1. Put the cream into a heavy duty pan and bring it to boil, turn off the heat and add the icing sugar and stir until it dissolves. 2. Leave the cream to reach room temperature, next whisk in the lemon juice and 2/3 of the lemon zest. 3. Pour the mixture into 4 serving glasses and place them in the fridge to chill for minimum 4 hours.4.To serve garnish the lemon possets with the remaining lemon zest and raspberry sauce and whipped cream.
Details:Prep time: Cooking time: Total time: Yield: 4 servings