Today is the Hindu Festival of Diwali, to celebrate I have created this delicious yet simple sweet that is perfect for gifting and serving . I would also like to wish all my readers and visitors avery happy Diwali. Thankyou all for your visits, comments and love that you share with simplyfood, all of which inspire and motivate me.
Tutti frutti and Coconut layered on delicious white chocolate.
- 200ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 200g Dessicated Coconut Flour
- 40g Mixed Tutti Frutti -dried papaya,mango and pineapple
- 2 drops Orange food colour
- 1/2 teaspoon Orange Essence
- 300g White Chocolate
NB -You can add the mixture to a square tray and pack it down after which pour the chocolate over it and leave to set. Once set cut into squares.