I love paisley print and have lots of crockery with paisley in my kitchen. When I recently saw these lovely set of bowls from dotcomgift shop I immediately fell in love with them. They come in a set of five and nestle together one inside the other. They are perfect for storing salads, fruits, sweets in fact they are brilliant for serving food in them too.
The glass bowls are heat resistant, for storing they stack together and have pretty ivory paisley rose design plastic lids which are BPA free. The sizes of bowls largest to smallest: 18cm,15cm,13cm,11cm,9cm Diameter.The bowls come in a gift box and make an ideal present for a foodie. You can buy them on line for £12.95
Dot com gift shop have been very generous , and since its diwali they have agreed to send one simplyfood reader a set so that they too can have these lovely bowls in their kitchen.
How To Enter
How Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box. Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.
a Rafflecopter giveaway