Friday, 2 July 2010
Eggless white chocolate chip cookies
Eggless white chocolate chip cookies- Delicious, golden brown soft and chewy, the perfect cookie that will leave your tastebuds wanting more.
125 grams butter
350 grams plain flour
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
a pinch salt
200 grams caster sugar
2 tablespoons golden syrup
20 grams of vegan whole egg replacer
1 tablespoon milk
115 grams white chocolate chips or coarsely chopped white chocolate.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda ,egg replacer and salt into a bowl.
3. Put the butter and golden syrup into a pan and heat till butter melts.Approx 2-3 minutes
4. Add the water and milk to the melted butter mixture and pour into the dry ingredients.
5. Add the chocolate chip and using a wooden spoon stir to make a soft dough (don't worry if dough seems soft it will harden up)
6. Divide the mixture into 24 walnut sized balls and place them on a baking tray.
7. Using a fork or the smooth end of a glass press and flatten cookies to approx 5mm thickness.
8. Chill cookies in fridge for 20 minutes (This helps to retain shape and chocolate melting.)
9. After 20 minutes bake cookies in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown
10.Once cooked cool on wire rack.
Serve with cup od coffee.
You may like:
Eggless almond-vanilla cookies
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.