Thursday, 11 November 2010
Fresh crusty bread rolls, crispy outside, soft inside simply delicious fresh straight out of the oven.
480 grams / 16 oz bread Flour + 1 tablespoon for dusting and kneading.
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon quick acting yeast
1 tablespoon oil
Warm water (as required)
1. In a large bowl add the flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
2. Add the oil and make dough using warm water.
3. Cover and keep dough aside in warm place to rise.
4. Once dough has risen punch it, knead on a floured surface.
5. Divide into 12 balls and roll into bread rolls of desired shape.
6. Place on oiled baking try with plenty of space in between them to allow rising
7. Cover and leave for 30 minutes.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 º C / 400 º F for 15-20 minutes till golden brown.
Remove from oven and serve hot with butter and hot soup.
You may like :
Apple and pumpkin soup
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.