This recipe was published in Issue 12 Take a break My favourite recipe . Page 20
1 semi ripe papaya
2 inch piece cucumber diced
1 tomato de seeded and diced
1 tablespoon boiled sweet corn kernels
1 tablespoon red capsicum diced
1 red chilli finely chopped
Pinch white pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Cut the papaya in half.
2. Scoop the inside of one half of the papaya and keep skin aside for using as serving dish
3. Skin and dice the remaining papaya and place in to a bowl.
4. Add the diced cucumber, sweet corn, diced red capsicum and chopped red chilli. Mix.
5. Add pinch of salt ,white pepper powder and lemon juice and toss.
6. Spoon papaya salsa into the prepared empty papaya skin and serve immediately with tortilla chips.
You make like: