2 fresh corn on the cobs
2 inch piece of cucumber
1 semi ripe mango
2 green chillies
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Black pepper
1 teaspoon honey
1. Barbecue the corn till it is charred and roasted all over alternatively grill the corn.
2. Remove the corn kernals from the roasted corn and keep aside.
3. Cut the cucumber in quarters and slice thinly.
4. Peel and grate the carrot.
5. Peel and dice the mango ,discard the stone.
6.Chop the chillies finely.
7. In a screw top jar add the vinegar, lemon juice,honey,oil , salt and pepper. Screw the lid and shake well.
8. In a bowl add the cucumber, carrot, and mango and toss.
9. Add the dressing and mix well.
10. On a serving dish add a layer of barbecued corn and top it with the mango, cucumber and carrot salsa.
11. Garnish with chopped chillies.
You may like:
Mexican cous cous salad
Souper Sunday event- hosted by debinhawaii of Kahakai Kitchen
Vegetarian foodie fridays # 30 hosted by Melodie