Friday, 24 December 2010
Melt in the mouth, delectable and delicious chocolate lovers delights. Creamy rich chocolate balls rolled in a crunchy chocolate topping, perfect treats for christmas.
250 grams milk chocolate
125 ml single cream
60 grams icing sugar
30 grams cocoa
30 grams Chocolate sprinkles
1. Break the chocolate pieces and place in a double boiler to melt.
2. Once chocolate has melted add the cream and mix.
3. Sieve the icing sugar and cocoa and fold into the chocolate mixture.
4. Cool the mixture to room temperature and chill in fridge for two hours.
5. After two hours remove the chocolate ganache from fridge and leave to reach room temperature again.
6. Using a melon baller scoop small balls of chocolate.
7. Roll the balls of chocolate in the chocolate sprinkles .
Chill before serving.
You may like:
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.