Tuesday, 24 May 2011
Apple and Beet Mocktail
Rich ruby red colour , vibrant and deep, this combination of apple and beetroot flavours are simply refreshing .
6 braeburn apples
1 small beetroot
1 lime and some sugar
1. Core the apples and cut them into quarters.
2. Peel the beetroot and cut into quarters.
3. In a juicer add the apples and beetroot and extract the juice.
4. Strain the juice through a muslin cloth and chill.
5. Cut the lime in half and rub the lime juice around the rim of a wide cocktail glass.
6. Dip the glass in the sugar to coat the rim of the glass with sugar.
7. Pour the chilled juice in to the prepared cocktail glasses and serve immediately.
Fruit Burst mocktail
Coolers and mocktail event by Pari guest hosted by simply.food
Labels: Beverages / Mocktails
A food fanatic with a passion for creating , cooking and sharing mouth watering recipes to tickle and tantalise your taste buds. A "homecook" without culinary school training striving to make my dishes feel complete without being complicated.